Saturday 12 April 2008

Cheryl and Ashley


On the topic of infidelity, the latest public example I can think of is Cheryl and Ashley Cole.

Of course, no one except Ashley, Cheryl and Aimee (the stupid woman who claims to have slept with Ashley) know what really happened, but if the information found on http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2701_cheryl_and_ashley_cole.shtml is anything to go by, then I can safely say I really feel for Cheryl.

I honestly can’t believe the things people do for money! She has put Cheryl through hell by selling her story to the papers. What kind of role model is she for young women? In my opinion, she is a perfect example of ‘bad behaviour’. It makes me angry! Of course, she isn’t the only on to blame-Ashley is too.
I admire Cheryl for her bravery and for trying to make her marriage work. I hope she gets through it.

No comments: