Thursday 10 April 2008

Infidelity


I personally disagree with cheating on your partner and I can't stand being lied to or lying myself!! Being unfaithful is a selfish thing to do. Those who are unfaithful to their partners don't seem to think of the concequences it has on others who are afftected. It can be heartbreaking, and there is always some part of your life which is destroyed after being a victim of infidelity. I don't think there is ever an acceptable excuse for it. People tend to use the excuse of no longer being happy in their relationship, but cheating on your partner is not the answer.
Honesty is the best policy! (cheesy)
I think that less heartache would occur if the relationship ended in the right way, for the right reasons, if you know what I mean?
I have never personally experienced it myself and would never want to! I do know people who have experienced it and have seen how it has hurt them-it's awful to see them like that, let alone be in their position.
The website below shows true stories of infedility and the affects of it:
http://www.chatcheaters.com/cheating-stories/cheating-stories.html

No comments: